Images of Travelers Rest: Chariman of the Board
- Sunday, 19 February 2012
"T.C. Peterson of Peterson Lumber Co. and his helper, Charles Davis, of Slater, are shown unloading two freight cars of lumber. T.C. estimates that the two cars contained 75,000 board feet of lumber."
- - - - -
- Originally appeared in the Travelers Rest Sun on February 24, 1966.
- To learn more about area history, visit the Travelers Rest Historical Society's website here.
Most Popular on the Tribune:
- Updated: Council passes Trailblazer Park alcohol sales ordinance
- Trailblazer Park concealed weapons motion pulled from Council agenda
- Travelers Rest City Council Report: Gun debate packs city hall
- TRPD awarded for efforts against drunken driving, underage drinking
- Area church, Forest Coffeehouse to host arts review night